Integrural in a nutshell
Our aim is to develop a virtual rural living lab framework for local rural communities to capacity build them and connect them to the wider world, focusing on the interrelation between heritage and sustainable development.
How we want to do what we want to do
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY TO DETECT MAIN AREAS OF INNOVATION IN RURAL AREAS AND GOOD PRACTICES
- A COMPETENCE FRAMEWORK FOR INNOVATION IN RURAL AREAS
- A GIS MAP OF THE MAIN EXAMPLES OF RURAL AND CULTURAL INNOVATION IN INVESTIGATED AREAS
- A TRAINING PROGRAMME ON THE MAIN INNOVATION AREAS FOR RURAL RESILIENCE
- A SUSTAINABILITY STUDY FOR A EUROPEAN NETWORK